Production Maintenance PLC/Electrical Technician
The maintenance technician has a strong background in PLC/Electrical Maintenance. Must be a highly motivated and self-directed individual, who requires little supervision and whose primary function is to give outstanding customer service to the production department by maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing complex electro-mechanical food production equipment.
Specific Job Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Shift Maintenance Supervisor
- Installs complex equipment. Performs line tear-downs and set-ups to support production demand.
- Troubleshoots equipment failures both mechanical & electrical.
- Performs work in the maintenance department, such as fabrication, assembly, welding, belt repair, equipment rebuilds, and pipefitting.
- Works from drawings, verbal instructions or sketches.
- Occasionally performs elevated work.
- Associate degree with prior maintenance experience in a food production environment.
- Mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and welding aptitude
- Allen Bradley PLC/HMI Troubleshooting, with minor programming a Plus.
- Identify/repair motors and gearboxes.
- Occasional heavy lifting required.
- Work in a fast pace work environment.
- Operate power tools and posses their own hand tools.
- Possess good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Excellent attendance record.
- Team attitude, the ability to work in a group environment and a strong willingness to learn.
- Helps facilitate continuous improvement.
- Experience in an environment where maintenance utilizes a CMMS a plus.
- Adhere to all company Safety policies and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Work Weekends and Overtime as required per needs of production and the company.
To apply, please email your resume here, including the title of the position in the subject.