Pizza Sticks with Three Cheese Alfredo Dip
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 stick butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup grated romano cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Prepare the pizza according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together the cream, butter, and cream cheese until fully melted. Stir in the parmesan cheese, romano cheese, garlic powder, and pepper. Continue to cook and stir for 10 minutes or until the cheese has completely melted.
- Slice the pizza into breadstick shape and serve with the Alfredo sauce for dipping.
Recipe adapted from: www.foodgawker.com
Garlic Dipping Sauce
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- When completely melted, remove from heat and, using a spoon, remove the foamy layer on top; discard foam.
- Whisk in garlic powder and salt.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with the prepared pizza sticks
Recipe adapted from: www.diethood.com
Smokey Chipotle Dipping Sauce
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 (7 oz.) can, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- fresh lime juice
- fresh cilantro
- In a blender or food processor, add the mayonnaise and chipotle peppers with sauce. Puree until fully combined and smooth. Enjoy as a dipping sauce or spread on sandwiches. Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight jar or container.
Recipe adapted from: www.delightfulEmade.com
Buffalo Ranch Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup sour cream (I used light)
- 1 1/2 TBSP ranch dip mix
- 2 TBSPs buffalo sauce
- 2 TBSPs skim milk
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles for topping
Whisk together the sour cream, ranch dip mix, buffalo sauce, and skim milk. Let chill for at least two hours. Top with blue cheese crumbles before serving.
Recipe adapted from: Wineandglue.com